In accordance with directive 95/467CE Art. 12:
- The owner and responsible for data processing is solely myself, Veronica Fossa, founder, admin and owner at the site www.we-factory.co.
- Data process is effectuated via information technology, throughout elaborations on PC, USB, HARD DISK, CD, DVD and mobile devices.
- Personal information is voluntarily provided upon consensus.
Data is handled with the following purposes:
- a) To allow comments regarding what has been published or written according to the principles of decency and decorum etc.
- b) Provide a service to you and to make the services I provide to you better;
- c) To communicate with you;
- d) Improve marketing and promotional efforts and analyze site usage;
- e) Improve the content and product offerings.
I may compile the information I collect about you and it – in an aggregated, anonymized form only –for any purposes.
I use your Personal Information for internal and service-related purposes. I may use and retain any data I collect to provide and improve my services.
- I use your Personal Information only for the purposes described above. Further information eventually provided (i.e. IP address) is not saved and utilized as it is not compatible with the purposes described above.
- Personal information is not given to any other subject unless if they are “linked” on other sites.
- You can always exercise a right according to directive 95/467CE Art. 12 (“Right to access”) and Art. 14 (“Right to oppose to the person concerned”) by sending an email to email@example.com.
For further terms please refer to the national application of the EU directive.
- For further information regarding Privacy please consult the website http://www.tietosuoja.fi or refer to the Finnish national authority “OFFICE OF THE DATA PROTECTION OMBUDSMAN”, P.O. Box 315- FIN- 00181- Helsinki – tel. (358-9) 18251.
Jäspilänkatu 28 Kerava FI 04230
January 18th, 2016