These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and WE FACTORY (“WE”, “I”, “my”, “author”). “You” and “users” shall mean anyone visiting or using the WE Services. You accept these Terms and any modifications that I may take to these Terms from time to time each time you access the WE Services. If you do not agree to any provisions of the Terms, you should not use WE Factory.
- Unless expressly permitted by these Terms (and solely for non-commercial purposes), you agree not to copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any content appearing on or through WE Service
- Copyright under EU Law obliges anyone who uses or partially reproduce the contents to guarantee, through communication means or adequate support to mention the website www.we-factory.co.
- WE allows your right to criticize and quote solely in case the following conditions are respected:
- Source is explicitly mentioned (Site, journal, author/article title/post/video/website);
- Any reproduction is not utilized for commercial and/or advertising purposes.
If you feel that the copyright not abided, you should contact me immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written and visual contents are not published periodically but are subjected to my own initiative.
- It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of the Terms frequently and remain informed about any changes to them. WE may update these Terms at any time. I will do so by posting a revised version at www.we-factory.co/terms-and-conditions and will update the “Revision date” at the bottom of these Terms. Periodically you should review this page to read the current Terms in effect, because you are bound by them. By continuing to use the WE Services after a revision to these Terms, you acknowledge and accept that the updated Terms are binding upon you.
- WE does not assume any responsibility or warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability or newness of the published contents.
- WE may use third-party services in connection with the WE Services. My use of third-party services does not mean that WE Factory endorses these third-party services or is responsible or liable for their actions. In addition the Site is not responsible about “last minutes” changes on the contents
- The Site is not responsible for any offense that might occur to the users by using the contents or by visiting the Site.
- Contents are provided “as they are”. WE is not responsible for mistakes, vagueness and/or omissions.
- Author does not guarantee the continuous and safe access to the Site.
- By clicking on links to third-party services through the Site, you will leave the WE Services and will be directed to third-party websites. You agree that WE Factory is not responsible or liable for any losses or damages of any sort that you many incur as a results of your dealings with or through a third-party website. Nevertheless, WE reserves the right to remove those links directed to third-party websites that violates the Conditions here described.
- The users, who access and visit the Site must utilize the contents according to the clauses here specified and according to the Law, in order to not to infringe the third-person right. WE has the right to moderate any harmful activity without any warning to the responsible person. WE reserves the right to act in order to defend its interests.
- WE is not responsible or liable regarding any harm and/or viruses that may incur to users or their machinery by visiting, utilizing or downloading the contents from the Site.
- The Site includes interviews conducted by the author (section named “Friends”). Interviews are not considered journalistic activities. Thus, the interviewer or author is not responsible for the truthfulness or the consequences of the reported information.
- Interviewee is informed before hand about the written, voice and/or video interview, giving consensus that the interview and his/her person (through video or photo) are publicized.
Veronica Fossa, I, am the admin and founder of the Site. As such I have the ownership of the contents. As the copyright holder I am the only one who can authorize and/or forbid the spreading of contents to the public.
As the owner, I may authorize the copy and duplication of my own creative ideas and projects provided that the source is mentioned. With regards to, c.d. surface linking is allowed, but c.d. framing is not allowed.
As above mentioned the copy and duplication is not allowed for commercial purposes and/or advertising. If you believe in good faith that copyright has been infringed, you may contact me at email@example.com. The responsible person will be prosecuted according to the Law in the appropriate venue.
Regarding everything here not defined, we refer to the national law about copyright as well as the directive 2001/29/CE and to the acts linked to it (also to international convention).
Jäspilänkatu 28 Kerava FI 04230
January 18th, 2016